We look at practical ways that digestive problems can be improved using specific nutrition and lifestyle measures.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who suffers from digestive problems or wishes to prevent them.
What it covers:
Digestive problems affect many people’s lives, sometimes causing immense distress, which they often feel embarrassed to talk about openly – especially in a work environment. From acid reflux to painful cramps, with everything in between including bloating, constipation and urgency, the causes of these problems are often misunderstood. And yet many digestive problems can be improved by introducing specific nutrition and lifestyle measures.
We take a look at:
- Why good digestion is so important to good health
- Most common digestive problems and their causes
- 10 steps to a healthy digestion, including the importance of chewing, how to boost our beneficial gut bacteria, and the role of food sensitivities in digestion.
A holistic introduction to digestion and its place in our overall health and wellbeing.
- Understanding possible root causes for digestive issues as a first step to addressing them
- Practical steps which can be taken to improve digestive issues
- Opening up the conversation about a subject which can be difficult to talk about in a work environment
What people say:
“I learnt a lot from this brilliant session – thank you!”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.