Reflect on the benefits of disconnecting and discover five simple steps to achieve a better balance.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who uses screens and social media on a regular basis
What it covers:
Technological advances of the last few decades have transformed the way we live, work and socialise making it easier to stay ‘connected’ to the world 24 hrs a day. However, increasing research shows living in the digital age is negatively impacting on our sleep, energy, mood, concentration and work-life balance. We will be exploring:
- How wired are you? Take the test
- From apps to selfies – the impact of technology on our health and performance
- Technology, stress, sleep and our diet
- The benefits of doing a ‘digital detox’ and how to minimise withdrawal effects
- 5 simple steps to support your health and achieve better balance in the future
A topic which is highly relevant for the digital age, connecting the dots between technology, health, stress, sleep and diet.
- Raising awareness around technology habits
- Encouraging the conversation and support among colleagues to better manage technology use
- Practical take-aways and objectives to support long term habit changes
What people say:
“This workshop was really eye opening and delivered with great humour. It’s made me realise just how addicted I am to my phone and the impact it’s having on me. I will be making some changes as a result of this!”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.