Nutrition and Lifestyle Strategies to Boost Mental Wellbeing, Performance and Stress Resilience.
Who it’s for:
If you ever struggle with anxiety, low mood or stress, nutrition-centred wellbeing offers a practical angle which can help you feel empowered to take action.
What it covers:
By making good food choices, it’s possible to influence brain chemistry to feel great every day. In this high energy, engaging and eye opening workshop we’ll provide a refreshing new toolkit for those looking for solutions.
- Get to know your brain, what it’s made of and how it’s fuelled
- Discover the powerful connection between brain and digestion and why ‘gut feeling’ is more than just an expression
- Identify which of the four mind-melters could be impacting your mood and brain performance
- Get a grasp of the key brain-boosting nutrients to include daily, from Magnesium to Zinc
- Tips for increasing the ‘feel-good’ hormone serotonin and the key role of exercise
- Experience a fun zinc taste test (on-site workshops only)
Nutrition provides a fresh angle on mental health, offering practical steps which help people feel empowered to take positive action. The zinc taste test makes this session highly interactive and memorable.
Participants will leave with a simple, hassle free meal plan and habits to integrate into their every day routine.
What people say:
“I LOVED this talk and have taken away some incredibly useful tips from the very knowledgeable speaker. Thank you so much!”
“Excellent nutritional knowledge and the scientific background was really useful to apply to everyday life and nutrition for total health and wellbeing. Interesting and practical application.”
“Very interesting and inspiring. Good advice on how to change diet which was practical and realistic!”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.