Frequent Flyer Strategies
Support your business travellers to to minimise the disruption on the body, and optimise recovery from the stresses of airline travel.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who travels for business, especially if it’s across multiple time zones.
What it covers:
Frequent flying and jet lag can have an impact on health, wellbeing as well as performance. This session reveals the strategies that can help to minimise the disruption on the body, and optimise your ability to recover from the stresses of airline travel.
Created by a qualified nutritionist who also has 20 years experience flying long and short haul as a cabin crew member with a major airline, this session is packed with insider tips as well as science based knowledge including:
- What happens to the body when we fly
- The circadian rhythm & sleep
- Advice before and during the flight, at the destination as well as post-flight & back home
Support your frequent flyers with powerful tools that will make a difference to their experience of travelling for business.
- Feel better equipped to minimise the negative effects of jet lag
- Come away with specific diet and lifestyle adjustments that are achievable and effective
- Help improve general health as well as performance when travelling for business
What people say:
“A very enjoyable and informative session – I for one will be putting this advice into practice.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.