Understanding the nutritional requirements of school age children and winning formulas for tasty nutritious packed lunches.
Who it’s for:
Parents and anyone with an interest in children’s health, including schoolteachers.
What it covers:
- Key areas for children’s health, from bone and muscle growth to brain and nervous system development
- A look at school dinner guidelines and nutrient requirements
- Potential pitfalls to look out for, including the downsides of highly processed foods or high sugar content hiding in ‘healthy’ options
- Keeping kids healthy and happy – tips for winning over young taste buds and how to create a positive experience for even the fussiest eaters
- Healthy meal ideas for snacks, lunches & dinners with some delicious recipes shared following the session
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.