Understanding the nutritional requirements of school age children and winning formulas for tasty nutritious packed lunches.
Who it’s for:
Parents and anyone with an interest in children’s health, including schoolteachers.
What it covers:
- Key areas for children’s health, from bone and muscle growth to brain and nervous system development
- A look at school dinner guidelines and nutrient requirements
- Potential pitfalls to look out for, including the downsides of highly processed foods or high sugar content hiding in ‘healthy’ options
- Keeping kids healthy and happy – tips for winning over young taste buds and how to create a positive experience for even the fussiest eaters
- Healthy meal ideas for snacks, lunches & dinners with some delicious recipes shared following the session
What people say:
‘’Very informative session and easy to follow. Keeps you interested at all times.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?