One in seven of us suffer with managing migraines and headaches. They have been found to be one of the top ten disabling medical illnesses globally. In the office, statistics have shown that 91% of people who suffer with migraines say that it impacts upon their work.
This informative webinar will delve into the inner workings of a migraine, the symptoms experienced (beyond the headache), the triggers which could cause them, and will finish by providing a plan for investigating individual triggers.
What our Managing Migraines and Headaches Webinar covers:
Our thought-provoking managing migraines and headaches webinar highlights how our daily actions have a significant impact on health outcomes. We outline the evidence for taking preventative action against head pain for anyone who suffers with headaches or migraines or people who care for someone who experiences them.
- This session explores the potential mechanisms that cause a migraine or headache
- The symptoms that can occur when experiencing a migraine
- Potential triggers including things we eat, our environment, and even enzymes in our gut
- New research into specific diets for migraine prevention
- How to begin to understand what might be triggering your migraine
Participants will be equipped with evidence-based knowledge and strategies to prevent and manage migraines and headaches, including an exploration of potential causes, triggers, and new research on diets for prevention.