Top tips for minimising key risk factors for men’s physical and mental health, from supporting healthy testosterone levels to emotional wellbeing.
Who the men’s health workshop is for:
Anyone interested in using nutrition and lifestyle measures to address men’s mental health and wellbeing, whether for themselves or their loved ones.
What it covers:
Why is men’s life expectation currently almost 4 years shorter than women’s? This men’s health webinar pinpoints the specific risk factors which men are most susceptible to, both in terms of their physical and mental health. Knowing about these risks, and understanding their causes is the first step towards addressing them effectively. Once you’re in the know, even small adjustments to your eating, exercise and other lifestyle habits will make a big difference in disease prevention for a long and healthy life.
- Let’s start with some men’s health stats, from sperm health to longevity
- Mental & emotional wellbeing – no-one is super human
- The top risk factors, including heart health, male cancers, liver disease and diabetes
- Man flu is real – how to strengthen your immune system in the face of flu, pneumonia and Covid-19
- Understanding male hormones and andropause
- Sleep – why it’s time to take it seriously
- 10 practical tips for good health, including nutrition and fitness tips for men
- Increased awareness of risk factors that affect men’s health and that they can be influenced through daily habits
- Practical takeaways which feel achievable and motivating to implement
- A great way to open up the conversation about men’s health, including mental and emotional wellbeing
What people say:
“I thought it was a highly informative presentation that touched upon all the key medical issues facing us today. Having experienced serious metabolic syndrome myself, I enjoyed the ‘refresher’ on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle!”
“The session was great, very informative. So much stuff I never even knew about.”
“Enjoyed learning about how men’s health needs differ from women’s and what they needed to be supported with.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed on your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)