Recent times have highlighted that it’s more important than ever to look after our health. Positive nutrition and lifestyle habits can help us prevent illness, feel stronger and more energetic. By making even small adjustments to what we eat, we can influence our brain chemistry to boost mood and our ability to cope with stress. This session uncovers a wealth of fascinating science-based facts and practical steps to make change happen:
- We kick off with a quiz to warm up our brains
- What our brain is made of and the chemistry of our emotions
- Key insights on the 4 pillars of a healthy body & brain,
- Blood sugars and metabolism
- Micronutrient wealth
- Healthy digestion
- Practical meal planning tips that fit with a busy life and working from home
The nutrition discovery session is a great foundational webinar to run as a standalone. It can also act as a launchpad for our longer term programmes, the SuperWellness Challenge or 6-Week Healthy Kickstart programmes, providing participants with a taster of our approach and allowing us to gather feedback and interest in committing to a longer term programme.
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.