Grounded in positive psychology, Psychological Capital (PsyCap) is a powerful approach when applied in workplace settings to benefit individuals as well as create happy, healthy and productive organisations. Perfect for employees as well as leaders and managers, this eye-opening webinar provides a clear, evidence-based approach for participants to put into practice in order to develop internal strengths, wellbeing and meaning.
What the Psychological Capital in the workplace session covers:
Participants will gain an understanding of the key theory and research which underpins PsyCap, how they can apply the resources for themselves, and importantly, how they can assess how they are doing at any given point and how this changes over time.
- A brief introduction to PsyCap, its history and theory
- The science and what makes it a valid and reliable tool
- The concept of HERO and how to go about developing Hope, Efficacy, Resilience and Optimism as resources for wellbeing and performance
- Practical ways to apply PsyCap in the workplace, using case studies and examples
- Action planning – implementing PsyCap in your context
This webinar isn’t just about the theory or the science, it’s about equipping participants with meaningful and pragmatic tools they can take back to the workplace and implement, whether it’s for themselves or their teams if they are a manager or leader. The result? Happier and healthier employees, high-performing teams and successful organisations.