Cutting down on alcohol, even for just 21days, can pay huge dividends: clearer healthier skin, weight loss, feeling healthier and mentally stronger.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who feels that alcohol may be having a negative effect on their life or health and is intrigued about cutting down or going alcohol-free, whether for good or for a set amount of time (e.g. ‘Dry January’ or ‘Go Sober for October’)
What it covers:
Cutting down on alcohol, even for just 21days, can pay huge dividends: clearer healthier skin, weight loss, feeling mentally stronger, not to mention reducing risk factors for a wide range of diseases.
This workshop is designed to encourage and support the reduction or abstinence of alcohol for 21 days or longer. This would be a great way to support ‘Dry January’, ‘Go Sober for October’ or Lent.
- Calculate your weekly and monthly alcohol units
- Estimate how many calories you’re ‘drinking’
- Work out your monthly tipple budget and how much you could save
- Understand the benefits of reducing alcohol intake
- Design your own 21 day ‘challenge’
- Make a personalised plan for achieving your ‘challenge’ goal including top tips, nutritional advice and some practical suggestions for alternative drinks in different situations
This workshop is not just about ‘cutting out’ alcohol but also ‘adding in’ nutrients and alternatives to make the process easier and more enjoyable.
- Increased awareness of the impact of alcohol
- Motivation to reduce alcohol intake
- Practical takeaways to replenish nutrients and make cutting down easier.
What people say:
“I discovered new information on the effects that alcohol has on your body, and some good suggestions for alternatives. It was very informative and interesting, also well presented.”
“Very educational and brought suggestions to the table that I had never thought of.”
“Lots of information I never knew, like what time best to drink, what best to eat with alcohol, the downside of replacing sugar with sweeteners. Most of all it was good to learn the reason why these things are important to our bodily function.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed on your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)