Mental Health Series: Resilience
Learn to relax and create a strong and positive mindset, including tips to optimize mental function.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who wishes to cultivate resilience in the face of stress, adversity and change.
What it covers:
Times of change and adversity test our resilience to the limit. Tension and anxiety can take over our mindset, disrupting our concentration, mood and general wellbeing. In this session we look at how to build a strong, positive and focused mindset by increasing our awareness and putting in place positive daily habits and practices.
- The challenges we face and how they affect our body and mind
- What does resilience mean exactly?
- 12 resilience-building factors
- Nutrition tips to build resilience
- Take the 1-minute breath test to gauge how you are feeling right now
- Guided visualisation practice: gaining perspective
- What resilience-building habits will you cultivate?
This session aims to create space for reflection and awareness at a deeper level, and ultimately a positive shift in mindset that puts you in a stronger position to face challenging situations in future.
This is a unique combination of techniques for strengthening our resilience and diet tips, providing a highly practical toolkit for self development.
- Light bulb moments about the things that hold us back and the things that really switch us on
- Opening up a meaningful discussion and encouraging sharing between participants
- Practical takeaways including diet tips and a visualization technique to use in daily life.
What people say:
“Enlightening. I’ve learnt so much about myself and can’t wait to explore more.”
“The opportunity to stop and think about the things I should be doing to support my health and wellbeing was extremely helpful!”
“Really interesting. Some really simple ideas were shared that will be easy to implement – the speaker made change sounds not just possible but straightforward.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.