The Power of Social Wellbeing
How to feel connected for better wellbeing and fulfilment
Who it’s for:
Anyone who would like to feel more connected, and focus on enhancing this often neglected aspect of our wellbeing
What it covers:
As human beings we are social creatures by nature. We not only crave interactions, we need them in order to thrive. This is what makes social wellbeing an integral element of a fulfilling, healthy life, even though it can all too easily get neglected in our busy lives. Don’t miss this session for an opportunity for reflection, sharing and picking up a wealth of evidence-based tips for boosting this essential but often overlooked area of wellbeing:
- What is social wellbeing – generally and at work specifically?
- Why should we be cultivating greater social wellbeing?
- 10 steps to building healthy, supportive and effective relationships in and outside of work
- 6 habits of highly empathetic people
- How to navigate the benefits and pitfalls of technology and remote working, including tips for ‘Zoom fatigue’
- What steps will you be putting into practice?
This very practical session is packed with tips to implement and also allows plenty of opportunity for self-reflection and sharing.
What people say:
“Found it to be exactly what I needed at the perfect time. I needed some answers to how I was living in this lockdown and how I could improve it and this gave me direction and hope. It was clearly and concisely delivered with good tone and pace. Easy to listen to.”
“Interesting and very valuable in these still very difficult times.”
“Really warm presenter, felt like an informal chat! Made me think about some social interactions from a different perspective.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.