Be in the know when it comes to sustainable food choices. We share realistic tips and ideas for taking care of the planet as well as our health.
The global population is projected to reach 10 billion by 2050 and what we eat has growing implications for the planet and our future. Our choices determine how food is produced, processed and transported, and there’s much we can do to minimise food waste.
This down-to-earth session is all about making informed choices that fit within our lives without setting unattainable goals.
What it covers:
- Why is sustainability important? A few stats and facts about our ecological footprint
- What does ‘Eco-Friendly Eating’ mean for our food choices? From palm oil to dairy and whether it’s worth buying organic?
- Why is the food sector so key to the environment?
- How can eating sustainably also boost your health?
- 8 Top Tips to help you and our environment, from eating seasonally to minimising waste
Participants will get to discuss each one and set their personal goals for more sustainable living and eating in future.
What people say:
‘’The Eco-friendly session was excellent, and has motivated me to consider reading labels & try and be more eco-friendly whilst cooking & eating. Thank you!’’
‘’Informative and kept the audience by asking quiz questions throughout. Very eye opening stats too – made me think a lot more about food and environment’’
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?