Be in the know when it comes to sustainable food choices. We share realistic tips and ideas for taking care of the planet as well as our health.
This down-to-earth session is all about making informed choices that fit within our lives without setting unattainable goals.
What it covers:
- Why is sustainability important? A few stats and facts about our ecological footprint
- What does ‘Eco-Friendly Eating’ mean for our food choices? From palm oil to dairy and whether it’s worth buying organic?
- Why is the food sector so key to the environment?
- How can eating sustainably also boost your health?
- 8 Top Tips to help you and our environment, from eating seasonally to minimising waste
Participants will get to discuss each one and set their personal goals for more sustainable living and eating in future.
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.