Who it’s for:
Anyone who struggles with ideas for quick, easy, healthy, tasty food during busy work weeks.
What it covers:
In this live demonstration we show you how to make your own healthy recipes and try out new ingredients. You will discover how the right foods can help you boost your energy, brain performance and mood.
Our recipes will cover ideas for different times of the day including breakfast, snacks, lunch and a smoothie.
- Healthy breakfast ideas
- Nutritious breakfast, lunch and snack ideas
- Quick, easy, tasty lunches
- Tasty smoothie recipes
- Delicious and healthy mocktail ideas
Seeing and experiencing healthy recipes being made and then tasting them is a powerful and enjoyable way to kick start new healthy eating habits.
- Participants are able to sample the dishes and will leave the workshop feeling inspired to adopt new food ideas in a way that’s practical and achievable.
- Simple recipe handouts will be available to take away.
What people say:
“Really enjoyed this session and it made me realise that healthy recipes can be extremely easy to make, not to mention delicious!”
“A huge thank you for the event. It was so well attended and went above my expectations. It certainly got people talking 😊 The facilitator was amazing, so knowledgeable and so lovely it was a pleasure to have her in our offices.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?