Follow our evidence-based ‘10 step plan’ and feel empowered to support hormonal health naturally whatever life stage you are at.
Who it’s for:
Anyone interested in using diet and lifestyle measures to address women’s health issues from puberty to menopause, whether for themselves or their loved ones.
What it covers:
Women’s health can be affected by a wide range of challenges at different stages of their life, from puberty to menopause.
Underlying the delicate balance of hormones throughout are common factors which are heavily influenced by diet and lifestyle habits. No matter the hormonal ‘condition’ or symptoms, understanding what these factors are and how to address them will make all the difference. In this eye-opening session, we share our evidence-based ‘10 step plan’ to help women feel empowered to support hormonal health naturally, including insights on:
- The role of hormones such as insulin and our blood sugar balance
- How to manage inflammation and its impact on our homones
- Why progesterone is important and how to boost our levels naturally
- Supporting the healthy & effective detoxification of oestrogen
- Why digestive health is closely connected to our hormone balance and what we can do to improve it.
A perfect introduction to diet and lifestyle for women’s health which will appeal widely across different age groups.
- Participants will gain an understanding of the delicate balance of hormonal health and how it evolves as we age
- Real practical tools and steps to make a difference
- A great way to open up the conversation about women’s health at different lifestages
What people say:
“Very insightful. Really appreciate the opportunity to hear this information.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.