How to set healthy boundaries whilst working from home
Who it’s for:
Employees working from home for a large proportion of the week.
What it covers:
When working from home, your work responsibilities and your home life can sometimes seem to blur together. You might feel that you’re never able to properly switch off. Creating healthy boundaries and breaks will help you achieve better balance throughout your day, meaning you are able to maintain your focus as well as a sense of wellbeing.
This practical session will cover:
- Introducing the 3 B’s to prevent burnout: Balance, Breaks, Boundaries
- 10 point life-balance questionnaire – defining your priorities and assessing how much attention you currently give to different areas of your life, from work, family and friends to health and spiritual aspects. Are there areas that would benefit from changes being made?
- Creating your dedicated workspace in every situation by learning to set boundaries and communicate them clearly
- Using effective breaks to recharge: key facts about different types of breaks and strategies to help maintain your focus
- Practising the ‘one-minute breath’ technique
- Protecting your ‘out of hours’ time
- How are you using the time you would normally spend travelling?
- Practising a visualisation exercise: your new balanced life.
What people said:
“This session was extremely insightful, informative and not only gave scientific reasoning but also case studies and moments of mindfulness… was able to reflect and look at how easy it is to put into your day. Stop procrastinating and start doing, you are in control of you is the message I took away.”
“I feel really good when the session finishes… so many useful pieces of information to help bring order back into my life.”
‘’I found it informative, inspirational and was set out in a way that made it feel that the actions I may need to implement are not too daunting.’’
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed on your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)