Heart disease is still the number one health threat in the world and yet it can be prevented with healthy lifestyle choices. By raising awareness of the risk factors, and providing practical strategies for lifelong prevention, you can support your employees to minimise their risks.
- Love your heart – Quick Quiz
- Cardiovascular Disease – what is it and why is it essential to better understand?
- What are the biggest risk factors? From hypertension to pollution
- 6 Point Plan for Prevention, based on the latest research:
- Should you be eating more plant-based foods?
- How to reduce fat around the middle and the inflammation it causes
- Things to cut down on, from salt to stress
- The connection with gut health
- Moving more and exercising for a strong heart
- The role of sleep
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.