In practice: mindfulness, visualisation & meditation
3 powerful practices which you can use to de-stress and gain strength in times of uncertainty and adversity
What it covers:
This one-hour session includes three powerful practices which you can use to de-stress and gain strength in times of uncertainty and adversity:
- Mindfulness – Breathing to de-stress
- Power of Visualisation – A strong and resilient new you
- Meditation – Finding peace within
Participants are free to join the session(s) of their choice or all three sessions running within the hour.
As well as providing an immediate uplifting benefit, participants will learn to use these techniques as and when they need them.
What people say:
“Some really simple ideas were shared that will be easy to implement – the speaker made change sounds not just possible but straightforward.” Anon, QBE
“Insightful and helpful at making you reflect on current challenges. Breathing exercises also led to almost immediate relaxation.” Anon, VMWare
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.