Gain an understanding of the natural body clock rhythm and how to plan meals and lifestyle habits for optimal health.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who works shifts themselves or wants to support a loved one who does.
What it covers:
Our body’s circadian rhythm plays a huge part in our health. It programmes the body to be active during the day and conversely, to fast and focus on repairing and restoring itself at night.
Therefore anyone who works shifts will benefit from gaining a better understanding of how to minimise the impact of any disruption to our body clock. Equipped with this knowledge, it is possible to significantly reduce both physical and mental health risks as well as improve general wellbeing and energy levels. In this practical session, we look at:
- How our body clock works
- Food and hydration including healthy swaps
- Some key guidelines about timings with example meal plans for different shift patterns
- Lifestyle habits including exercise, relaxation and sleep
- Practical planning including recommended equipment and recipes
Attendees will have the opportunity to complete their personal meal plan and set goals during the session.
Meal Planning for Shift Work 40-page A4 guide, including employer branding and bespoke meal plans for up to 4 shift patterns.
Offer your employees who work shifts real tools to minimise the impact this has on health and wellbeing
- Gaining a good understanding of how the body works on night shift
- Practical takeaways to start implementing from today
- Comprehensive meal plan
What people say:
“Everyone who works night shifts should attend this workshop. I have learnt so much!”
“Nice and interactive – a lot of useful tips and points to consider about how food affects sleep.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?