Practise mindfulness techniques and learn diet tips to minimise stress and anxiety.
Who it’s for:
Anyone who wishes to reduce stress and anxiety in daily life
What it covers:
This one-hour workshop is rich and diverse in content, and follows a results oriented format, which includes:
- Key learnings
- The ‘nutritional nugget’ (practical tips to influence your biochemistry)
- Introduction to a technique and its practice
- Discussion & coaching
- Takeaway practice – committing to a 21 day challenge
In this session we focus on quieting chatter and distractions. Participants are encouraged to learn about themselves:
- How does our mind work?
- The power of the subconscious
- Foods that soothe your mind vs foods that create chaos
- How to quieten the mind – theory and practice.
- Mindfulness techniques you can use on a daily basis
This is a unique combination of mindfulness techniques and diet tips, providing a highly practical toolkit for dealing with stress.
- A better understanding and awareness of how our mind works
- Participants gain the confidence to practice mindfulness techniques by themselves when needed
- Knowing which food choices are best for reducing stress and anxiety
What people say:
“I thoroughly enjoyed both the content and Linda’s soothing and supportive style of presenting. The breathing exercise was a revelation!”
“I completely engaged with this session. The presenter had a wonderful technique which took me to complete relaxation. Has got me wanting more.”
“Was a useful reminder to take time for myself and not feel guilty for doing so. Breathing techniques were great too.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed on your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)