How to maximise the benefits of plant based foods in your diet
Whether you’re someone who ‘hates your greens’ or you’ve gone all the way and embraced a vegan diet, this fascinating and information-packed session will provide tips for boosting the health benefits of plant foods whilst avoiding any pitfalls and nutrient deficiencies.
Who it’s for:
This workshop is relevant for everyone, from those who struggle to reach their ‘5 a day’ to flexitarians, vegetarians and vegans.
What it covers:
- Understanding your personal objectives in relation to a plant-based diet
- Compelling reasons that will boost your motivation to up your intake of plant foods
- Understanding the benefits of different plant colours and their properties
- Practical tips for everyday life, from preparation and cooking methods to tasty recipes for you to try
- The benefits and pitfalls of specific plant based diets, from veganism to flexitarianism
This comprehensive workshop is packed with eye-opening information that draws on the most recent research as well as practical tips, making it hard not to feel inspired to bring more plants into your diet and enjoy the benefits.
Whatever your objective, you’ll leave this session with a clearer understanding of the nutrients that might be currently missing in your diet and the next steps you can take in order to feel the benefits in terms of health, wellbeing and vitality.
What people say:
“It was really motivating to learn about the specific health benefits of different pigments, among many other things. I will definitely be counting my colours from now on!!”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
What workshop formats are available?
- 30-minute taster session (on-site or as a webinar)
- One-hour session (on-site or as a webinar)
- Half day workshop & group coaching session (on-site)
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
How can we support our employees in different locations?
- A webinar recording tailored to your organization
- Live webinars delivered remotely
- We allow clients to set up a live video link to our on-site workshops
What is the booking process?
Once we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.