Sunshine, picnics, holidays… let’s dive into this fascinating and in-depth tour of how to stay fit and healthy in summer.
What the summer wellbeing workshop covers:
Summer is filled with opportunities to boost our wellbeing. Don’t miss this session, designed to help you make the most of these warmer, light-filled days to come as well as side-step some of the pitfalls. We’ll be looking at:
- Sun health – Vitamin D is a serious multitasking vitamin, boosting physical and mental health. Get the low-down on how to maximise Vitamin D synthesis safely and protect your skin from sunburn and other risks.
- We’ll also delve into other fascinating benefits of sunlight, from boosting serotonin (and therefore mood and sleep) to reducing virus transmission
- Summer foods: the good and the bad! We share tips to enjoy delicious picnics and barbecues whilst minimising common pitfalls, from hidden sugars to charred foods, with plenty of delicious recipe ideas
- Vitamin N: how to reap the all-round benefits of nature and the great outdoors, including ideas for exercise to stay fit
- Keeping hydrated in the summer heat
- What to do about hayfever – why it happens and tips to reduce symptoms
What people say:
“Very informative session which covered a wide range of topics. The content was really interesting and I learnt a lot, especially about the benefits of Vitamin D. It’s given me the information and steps to have a much healthier summer!”
“Lots of great information and helpful tips to have a safe and healthy summer.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed on your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)