How to stay healthy this winter, including tips for immunity, mental health and food & exercise motivation. Choose from two versions: how to make the most of the festive season / getting back on track in the New Year
Who it’s for:
Anyone wishing to stay healthy and feel at their best throughout the winter season, whether it’s navigating the festive period or getting motivated in the New Year.
What it covers:
Winter can be a more challenging time for our health. Colder and darker days setting in can affect our immune system, our mood and motivation to follow healthy habits and exercise. Don’t miss this session, designed to set you up for the months to come:
- Pick up tips relating to the 4 key areas of food , drink, exercise and mental wellbeing
- Learn how best to strengthen your immune system and fight off winter bugs
- What is seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and how to minimise its impact on mood?
- Pre-festive season version: how to navigate the pitfalls, temptations and added pressure during the festive period (and why the traditional Christmas dinner is actually healthy for you)
- New Year version: 12 steps to regaining vitality, including how to do a gentle detox and replenish key nutrients
What people say:
“This was an enjoyable session which made me think more clearly about what I want from this time of year: Christmas party fun but without feeling run down and tired for days after!”
“Well paced, great slides, informative and really enjoyed the presenter, kept me engaged for the duration.”
Interested in booking a wellbeing webinar or workshop?
How is Body Composition Testing Carried Out?
- Drop-in session, from 5mins to longer individual consultations (on-site)
- 30-minute group coaching & Q&A (tests performed in confidence) (on-site)
What is the booking process?
After we’ve agreed your choice of workshops and dates, we will send you a booking confirmation. You’ll then receive your promotional email template and online booking facility to help you drive sign-ups. We’ll work closely with you to build engagement and maximise attendance on the day.
What happens after the session?
We will gather feedback from attendees at the end of the session and send you a report. Sessions are followed by additional resources sent by email, including recipes and posters.
Who will be presenting the workshops?
Our workshops are facilitated by qualified nutritionists registered with a professional body such as BANT, CNHC or AfN. Our facilitators have extensive experience of the workplace environment and take a practical, down to earth approach designed to inspire and motivate a corporate audience.
Will the workshop be tailored to our organization?
We work very closely with each of our clients to understand their work culture and objectives. As part of the booking process, we will complete a facilitator brief to include any background information needed to make the content relevant to participants.